Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Contest love song cik strawberry!


Ieda join contest nie, Contest Love Song cik strawberry!
Seriously im I luv with this song! Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

Lagu nie my fiance yang dedicate for me! Bile tegok je clip video yang super romantic nie rasa macam dihargai bila si kekasih memuji face to face, sweet sangat! tapi paling romantic bile mr sepet sing this song dalam kereta sambil senyum comel kat ieda hu..hu..

oke ieda tag deby!

Here da lyric so korang boleh ikut same layan...

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok
You know I'll say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are
Girl you're amazing, just the way you are

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah

8 comments:

  1. lagu ni...nida ske jugak!! hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guud! mmg best kan... nak masuk contest kat blog nida tu tp amik mase skit nak jawap soalan hu..hu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup..mmg best..hehe..xpe..contest tu nida bukak lama.. xsush pon ieda..nida da bg klue kat situ...sume tu ada dlm entry2 nida..confirm btul..hehe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. xpe nak join jugak! suke sgt ngan contest2 nie... gud luck 4 me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..ok..gud luck ye..mnggu dpn maybe en tunang nk g jalan lg..n insyaAllah hadiah bertambah lg..hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Sudi Join My Contest Love Song. Sila Semak Nama Kamu Ya.Good Luck

    ReplyDelete